Friday, April 22, 2011

My Laptop My Girlfriend !


Peace be upon you. Now, let me demonstrates to you how to find out your computer's gender. At the same time, research shows that it is almost 99 percents correct to determine whether you are straight or the other way around. :P

*ok, for that part whether you are straight or homo, I'm just kidding. ^^
Now, follow these simple instructions.

1. Open your notepad.

2. Copy and paste this: CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"I love you"

3. Save as computer_gender.vbs

4. Double click on the file that you just saved it. Simple words, run the file.

5. If you heard a male voice, your computer is male and vise versa.

My laptop is female. Hmm..I wonder if she (lenovo a.k.a my sweet lappy) get jealous when ever I pay some attention towards my desktop instead of her. :P

What ever it is, I love you my lappy for all the things that you've done for me.


"awww...so sweeeettt.." Haha..

Alright. Have a nice day. Peace be upon you. ^^


1 comment:

Koding said...

Cinta aku adil dan sekata pada PC, Laptop dan awex...
Tetapi aku lebihkan kepada yang maha kuasa...