Tuesday, March 15, 2011

End of Semester 2

Bismillahirahmanirrahim..in the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful..

Now, the moment when I post this entry was exactly at 11.00pm on 15th of March 2011. Today is the last day of examination and by tomorrow I'll be going home. My parents will come and may we will have a safe journey. Amin.

so, yeah..I've done my best in my examination. Frankly speaking, the subjects on this semester is much more easier than the previous semester. As compared to before, we have to memorize and understand every single concept and doctrines of law proposed by the philosophers of law. Not to forget that I do really really really damn wanted to have my lucky 4 for this semester. 4 flat for my final exam and band 4 for my MUET. insyaAllah.. ^^

However, I felt a little bit disappointed with my carry marks on a certain subjects. Actually on the subject of Introduction to Law 2 only. It is not on my expectation. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah, I'm still have my momentum on my study. It's just that, there's a slight decreased on my carry marks of MTC037 (Intro To Law 2) beacause of my assignments. Not going to babbling on that, all I wanted to say is "find your best partners for your third and most important semester". Define "best partners" .

It can be defined as follows;
1. He or she are going to put 200 percents COMMITMENT on assignment
2. He or she knows how to COOPERATE to complete the assignment given ('cuz I hate chicken)
3. He or she are NOT GOING TO POSTPONE the works (really hate this habit)
4. He or she knows how to CONTRIBUTE MONEY on this assignment
5. He or she knows how to carry out a research. Every time have to consult ! *sigh* (-_-ll)

and other criteria(s) that is relevant.

Some might think that I am very cocky and act like a perfect person who never have any of these bad habit, yeah..i do have, but not every time and every single second. thank you.

p.s: and I don't like people who only knows how to copy and 'renovate' on someone else's assignments. Maybe you should reconsider back to continue your study if this is your attitude.

Enough with the lessons I learnt for my second semester. ^^

Oh yeah, not to forget, I'll try my best to upload and tell a litle bit about my activities on my second semester.

Last but nor least, happy holiday guys! yosh! (^_^)



No comments: